We’ve all seen them, probably even eaten a few — pretzels with melted candies gently pressed into their salty crevices. With all the different flavors people have created, I still go back to my favorite that my mom started making a few years ago. She uses Mint M&M’s candies. They’re the white, green, and red milk chocolate candies that have only been available around the Christmas holiday. So stock up, because they will be hard to find soon.
A few fun recipes I’ve seen for different pretzel snacks are Rolo Pretzel Turtles from Steamy Kitchen, Rolo Pretzels with Pretzel M&M’s from Two Peas and Their Pod, Candy Cane Pretzel Kisses from Cookies and Cups and Peanut Butter M&M Pretzel Kisses from Simply Scratch.
Mint M&M’s Pretzel KISSES
- mini pretzel twists or squares
- HERSHEY's Milk Chocolate Kisses
- Mint M&M's chocolate candies
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Place pretzels in a single layer on a cookie sheet. (The number of HERSHEY’s Kisses you have determines how many pretzels you need.)
- Unwrap the Kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes. The Kiss will not look melted. Remove the pan from the oven.
- Immediately and gently push one mint M&M into each melted Kiss. Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
All text and images © Staci Mergenthal • Random Sweets