living our sweet midwest life
From “too much social talking” to Podcast Host.
Welcome to Funeral Potatoes & Wool Mittens podcast, a show for people who embrace the warm and cozy spirit of everyday living in the northern Midwest. Whether you cook, bake, or have food delivery on speed dial, everyone has a comforting recipe or story to share. We bake cookies for our kids’ hockey teams and bring cheesy hash browns to funerals. Lefse and krumkake are in our DNA. Candy bars and apples make a salad. We’ll ditch work for a lake day, drive an hour for an old-fashioned bakery, and don wool mittens at 20 below and shorts once it’s 50.
9. Vodka Pasta Recipe, Cossetta in St. Paul and 7 Sioux Falls Restaurants with Kalani Perry – Funeral Potatoes & Wool Mittens
- 9. Vodka Pasta Recipe, Cossetta in St. Paul and 7 Sioux Falls Restaurants with Kalani Perry
- 8. Mary's Meatloaf and Beverly's Mac and Cheese with Christianne Beringer
- 7. Cheesecake Baking 101
- 6. Nearly 60 Years of Homemade Birthday Ice Cream with My Dad
- 5. Hiking, Funeral Potatoes, BBQ and a Bakery in Bemidji Minnesota
- 4. 26 Bakeries You Should Know About in Minnesota and South Dakota
- 3. Breakfast for Houseguests
- 2. Cookbooks I'd Give As Gifts
- 1. Hello. My name is Staci.