Where to listen
living our sweet midwest life
From “too much social talking” to podcast host.
Welcome to Funeral Potatoes & Wool Mittens podcast, a show for people who embrace the warm and cozy spirit of everyday living in the Midwest. Whether you cook, bake, or have food delivery on speed dial, everyone has a comforting recipe or story to share. We bake cookies for our kids’ hockey teams and bring cheesy hash browns to funerals. Lefse and krumkake are in our DNA. Candy bars and apples make a salad. We’ll ditch work for a lake day, drive an hour for an old-fashioned bakery, and don wool mittens at -20°F and shorts once it’s 50°F.
Hosting a Ranch Cracker Snack Mix and Cookie Exchange with Carissa Trygstad and Val Ellens – Funeral Potatoes & Wool Mittens
- Hosting a Ranch Cracker Snack Mix and Cookie Exchange with Carissa Trygstad and Val Ellens
- Family Recipes and Stories with Sarah Peterson of Vintage Dish and Tell
- Thankful for You, Turkey Leftovers, and Pumpkin Cheesecake, Cookies and Bars
- Nordic Waffles: From Fair to Food Hall to Freezers Across the U.S. with Founder Stine Aasland and CEO Jeremy Ely
- Family Recipes and Braving Youth Mental Health with Kristin and Anna Rehkamp
- Sugar Cookies and Mrs. Chandler’s Chocolate Fudge Cake with Stacie Suedkamp of Fig Tales
- Arepas, Allergen-Free Cookies, Holland Michigan, and Gulf Shores Alabama with Boutique Vacation Rental Superhost Alicia Wright
- Pumpkin Dessert and Kids in the Kitchen with Danielle Herberg
- Gaylen's Gourmet Popcorn is Popping with South Dakota Pride
- Steak and Coffee Cake with Millennial Rancher Calli Williams of TW Angus