Do you need another fast and easy, light meal for you and your kids to love? A favorite in our house is BBQ crescent roll bundles. I usually make them with BBQ hamburger meat but we also enjoy them with cheddar cheese and sausage links or ham for breakfast.
We’d probably also like them with shredded barbecued chicken. Or pretty much anything that goes with melted cheese and fluffy, flaky hot crescent rolls.
This is why I try to have a tube or two of crescent rolls and cheese in the refrigerator. You can always make a batch with leftover BBQ or sloppy Joe meat, taco meat, or breakfast meat.
And to top it off, if you want to be the favorite parent, surprise them with warm chocolate chip cookies.
Roll up the fun, my friends!
Cheesy BBQ Crescent Roll Bundles
- 8 oz crescent roll dough , 8-count package
- 8 tablespoons cheddar cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1 cup prepared BBQ, sloppy Joe or taco meat
- Heat oven to temperature on crescent roll package directions. Lightly grease baking sheet or line with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat.
- Place one tablespoon of shredded cheese (or slice of cheese) on each open crescent roll. Add meat. Roll up with point on top. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
All text and images © Staci Mergenthal • Random Sweets